WORLD RHYTHM FESTIVAL 2017 NEEDS YOU!
April 28-30, 2017
Volunteer scheduling is brought to you via VolunteerLocal!
Support the Festival while taking classes and watch performances between your shifts!
Shifts are only 2 hours long, but you can sign up for multiple shifts.
Just click here to sign up for available time slots.
- Load in & Set Up Friday: FRIDAY MORNING ONLY! Before the Festival begins, help carry in supplies and equipment from vehicles to Armory, and then assist in setting up the main dance floor. Must be able to stand for 4+ hour and lift 25lbs.
- Retail Table: Perform retail services during the festival: handle money, sell t-shirts andraffle tickets. Retail or sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Stage Assist Description: During the festival, assist artists in preparation for their performances on Armory Main Stage, including answering questions about dressing rooms, timing, countdown, stage set up, and other preparations. Work with Program Manager, and act as a liaison between Armory stage staff and performers. Must be able to be on your feet for 4+ hours and lift 25lbs. Volunteer organization and/or stage management experience preferred, but not required.
- Artist/Volunteer Check in Table: This position is in the Armory. Before and during festival, this position will be dedicated to checking in artists and volunteers, answering questions about the Festival including amenities, programs, class locations, schedule changes. Back up at retail sales area as needed. Customer Service experience preferred.
- Info Services: At the Armory HUB, answer questions about the Festival including amenities, programs, class locations, schedule changes. Back up retail sales as needed. Customer Service experience preferred.
- Runner: During the Festival, be on call to run errands, make change, give breaks, check on presenters and assist where assisting is needed. Assist artists with equipment load in and out from the Main Stage area. Must be able to be on your feet for 2+ hours.
Load Out: SUNDAY EVENING ONLY! After the festival has concluded, help pack up supplies and equipment, assist in breaking down and loading out the dance floor, load out all equipment from Armory into vehicles, remove all signage from Festival Locations. Other duties as assigned. Must be able to stand for 4+ hours and lift 25lbs.
Questions? Email us!
Like our Facebook page for interesting posts and up to the minute notifications.
Thank you for your willingness to make the World Rhythm Festival 2017 a success!