2017 Vendor Application is now CLOSED!
Please stay tuned for vendor list!
Reach thousands of drummers, dancers, and world culture enthusiasts in our International Marketplace. To apply for vending your products at the World Rhythm Festival read the conditions and follow the directions below.
Notes for World Rhythm Festival 2017:
- We will have Dance workshops in the Fisher Pavilion along with Vendor spaces.
- We will have spaces in the Armory, around the Fisher Pavilion on the outside walkway between the Children's Theatre and the Totem Poleand, and inside the Fisher Pavilion.
- All spaces inside Fisher Pavilion will have access to electricity. As before, we will also offer a few outside spaces along the patio of Fisher Pavilion. While spaces at both ends of the patio will have access to electricity, those spaces along the far side by the grass will not have electricity. Each vendor space has a number, which identifies that particular stall location. Please view our map of vendor spaces with the links below, and note the number for the space or spaces that you would like to reserve for your business. Stall spaces are assigned on a first come/first served basis as completed applications with payment are received. As each of the spaces are reserved, that information will be displayed here.
Map of vendor spaces:
Food Vendors and Non-profits:
We encourage food vendors to apply for the patio spaces outside of Fisher Pavilion or on the Outside Walkway. In addition, we will be offering up to 4 discounted spaces in Fisher Pavilion to non-profit organizations during early registration. The discount is 50%. Non-profits must verify their non-profit status.
Hours of operation (times are subject to change):
- Friday, April 28th: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM load in. All vehicles off campus by 6:00 PM. Canopy set up must end at 6:00 PM. Fisher Pavilion locked by 7:00 PM.
- Saturday, April 29th: 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM additional loading in. All vehicles off campus by 9:30 AM. Sales start 10:00 AM and stop by 7:00 PM. Fisher Pavilion locked by 7:00 PM.
- Sunday, April 30th: 9:30 AM Fisher Pavilion unlocked. Sales start at 10:00 and stop by 5:00 PM. Load out starts at 4:00 PM.
Notes to Vendors
- Applications are subject to review to assure that this festival is a good match as a venue for your products.
- Outside vendor tents must be white.
- Vendors requiring electricity should bring their own extension cords and their own Gaffer's Tape for taping extension cords to the floor. No Duct Tape will be allowed!
- All booths must conform to City, State, and National fire, electrical and safety codes and regulations.
- Building security will be provided. Please remove any cash boxes and small valuables at the close of each day.
- Liability: SWPS, the Drayage company and Seattle Center will not be responsible for the safety or the security of vendor property from theft, damage by fire, accident, or other causes.
- You will need to provide Gaffers' tape, string, rope and scissors. The use of duct tape, tacks, nails, or mastic on any painted wall surface inside or outside of the facilities is prohibited.
- Bring your own supports or stands for any business signage.
- Seattle Center charges 15% commission on net sales. Vendors must keep a record of all sales. Net sales will be the gross sales minus the cost of the booth/stall. The 15% commission will be collected before the close of the Marketplace Sunday afternoon, between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying all sales taxes, etc.
Advertising in Festival Program:
Increase your traffic by advertising in the Festival Program, a valuable resource used by Festival Participants all weekend-long. Advertising rates start at just $60. Click Here to see more information.
If you agree to the conditions stated above, and if you would like to apply for vending privileges at this year's WRF, then click below to view and print the vendor application. You can file your application online or by mailing to the street address in the form.
To file Online:
- Save either the Word document or the PDF document to your own computer. You will need appropriate software to work with the document.
- Fill out the document completely and re-save it on your computer.
- Pay with the PayPal option below.
- Send in your completed application as an email attachment to: VendorCoordinator@swps.org.
To file by mail:
- Open either the Word document or the PDF document online, and print it on paper.
- Fill out the form completely and legibly (we need to be able to read the writing).
- Mail the completed form with a check for the appropriate fee to the address on the form.
Seattle Trade Show License - $10